Mindfulness Stress Meditation
This powerful mindfulness stress meditation is a guided meditation to take you on a journey of relaxation. This mindfulness practice will help you clear the clutter in your mind, calm you and reduce your stress level, as well as improve your overall health and well being when practiced regularly.
Use this mindfulness stress reduction meditation to connect with your breath.
Relax. Let go of stress. Release anxiety.
Allow yourself to relax.
Simply breathe and watch your breath.
Notice what it feels like.
No need to change anything or do anything.
Simply accept this moment just as it is.
This guided mindfulness based stress reduction meditation is a great way to start the day. It can also be used before an event you are nervous about or after a stressful event to help calm down.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
The mindfulness meditation you just listened to is included in the Introduction to Mindfulness course.
If you ever:
- had a day when your mind was racing and you couldn't focus, relax or concentrate no matter what you tried...
- heard the term "mindfulness", but never got why everyone (science, media, celebrities, friends) is raving about it...
- wanted (or tried) to meditate - but your mind kept chatting away, until you gave it up...
- promised yourself, you're going to meditate today... but somehow never got to it...
- meditated, but want to better understand mindfulness...
Then the 14-day Introduction to Mindfulness course is perfect for you.
For the next few hours, until the counter reaches 00:00:00, you can
We can’t wait to read your commitment and get inspired.
And until then...