How Could You Bring More Meaning Into Your Life
It is too easy to get caught up with the rat race of life, without pausing for a moment to think of its meaning…
How do you live a meaningful life?
Does what you do matter?
More importantly, does it matter to you?
Feeling that what you’re doing has a real purpose and meaning that matters to you - will make a huge difference in your life.
It makes getting up each day the most exciting thing in the world.
You can’t wait to get started.
Nothing is hard work when it has meaning and purpose!
So... we ask you today to think for yourself...
How could you live a more meaningful life?
Here's Our Suggestion:
Think of your legacy.
One day, in the last few days of your life, you will feel a great comfort to know that you’re leaving a meaningful legacy behind.
So... take some time to ask yourself what your legacy will be when you’re gone:
- What do you want your life to stand for?
- How do you want to be remembered by your family and friends?
- What will those beyond your circle of family and friends remember you for?
- What kind of an impact do you want to have on your community?
- How will the world be a better place because you were in it?
- What contributions do you want to make in your field?
- Whose lives will you have touched?
- What lessons would you like to pass on to future generations?
- What do you want to leave behind?
- How can you serve?
If you’re not happy with what your legacy would be if you died tomorrow, get to work on creating a meaningful legacy now.
Now It's Your Turn
We can’t wait to read your comment and get inspired.
And until then...